RETRO PARTY DECORATIONS. PARTY DECORATIONS
RETRO PARTY DECORATIONS. FRENCH COLONIAL DECORATING.
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- ex post facto: affecting things past; "retroactive tax increase"; "an ex-post-facto law"; "retro pay"
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
- Retro was the only EP (7") by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- A formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government
- A group of people taking part in a particular activity or trip, esp. one for which they have been chosen
Football Sign (White Player)
This sign is part of our "On Duty" series, highlighting various professions and interests. It's a sure-fire way to please that person on your gift list! At 8 by 10 inches, it's perfect for framing, or to hang just about anywhere!
It's an exclusive New Retro Signworks original design, incorporating vintage ad art from the good old days! And we have many more signs like this one! Click the "Other products by New Retro Signworks" link at the top of this page.
It's not made of tin - but wood (tempered hardboard). And it has a special charm that tin signs just can't match! Recommended for indoor use only, but our art is printed using archival inks to last a lifetime, and we use a plastic overlaminate. Our signs also have faux antiquing to simulate decades of aging.
Our signs are a popular choice and the perfect size for propping up on a desk, hanging on a door, or even on the wall! Just think about all the places that could use a little splash of retro style: At work, or at home. In your kitchen, laundry, game room, family room, bedroom, office, cubicle, classroom, break room, even the bathroom.
beatles - 1967 party cake decorations package
I posted the top portion of this the other day. Have had a few requests to see the whole package so, here you go.
Sorry the pic is so crummy.
Hope ya like it. I do!
baby stork cupcake topper set
All these images are reproductions from my grandmother's old scrapbook.
cheap dorm room decorations
table home decor
wall painting decoration
cheap ideas for decorating
decorate the bathroom
primitive decorating ideas
window film decor
50's party decoration ideas